6 Nov 2018
- Location Lloyd's Register, London
- Venue 71 Fenchurch Street
- Time 10am - 4pm
- Register Here Register Here
Lloyd’s Register Safety Accelerator is hosting this interactive, half-day workshop for experienced food safety professionals and will explore the challenges and opportunities for digital innovation to improve safety in food.
By participating in our innovation session, you will be joining a community of practitioners interested in harnessing digital innovation to improve safety in food.
Challenges generated from the workshop will be eligible for funding by the Safety Accelerator to support the piloting of new solutions by technology startups and corporate challenge partners. This workshop provides the opportunity to let the Safety Accelerator know what important food safety and risk challenges your company needs to solve.
There’ll be a chance to network throughout the day, with lunch provided.
This event is free to attend, but only open to a limited number of safety and risk managers.
Please use the 'Register' link above to RSVP via Eventbrite.
- Help to make our industry a safer place.
- Have your company's safety in food safety challenge be considered for innovation funding by the Lloyd's Register Safety Accelerator, a new initiative to accelerate the adoption of digital technology in safety.
- Gain deeper understanding of and identify food safety challenges suitable for digital innovation.
- Network with industry peers throughout the workshop and over lunch.
9:30 – 10:00 – Arrive & Coffee
10:00 – 11:30 – Workshop
11:30 -11:45 – Coffee Break
11:45 – 13:15 – Workshop
13:15 – 14:00 – Networking & Lunch