21 Sep - 23 Sep 2021
- Location Virtual
- Venue Virtual
- Link Sea Asia website
About Sea Asia 2021.
The 2021 edition of Sea Asia, Asia’s leading maritime business event, will be fully virtual when it takes place from 21st to 23rd September.
The virtual experience will allow the wider maritime community to connect seamlessly, network and establish business contacts, hear first-hand insights and discover new solutions, as well as access content anytime, anywhere.
We have a virtual booth, where our experts will be on hand to discuss any questions you may have. We look forward to you joining us!
LR at Sea Asia
Date: Tuesday, 21 September 2021
Time: 4:00 PM - 4:45 PM
Session Sponsor: Lloyd's Register
Decarbonising Shipping - A Unified Approach For Regulation and R&D
- Short term emission measures to target operational and technical efficiency
- Agreeing on market-based measures and the distribution of revenue
- Bridging the R&D gap
- Incentives at global, regional and local levels
- Nick Brown, Chief Executive Officer, Lloyd’s Register
- Roel Hoenders, Head of Air Pollution and Energy Efficiency, Marine Environment Division, International Maritime Organisation (IMO)
- Ingrid Kylstad, Sustainability Lead, ZeroLab, Klaveness AS
- Elisabeth Munck af Rosenschöld, Global Head of Sustainability, IKEA Global Transport and Logistics Services
- Farid Trad, Vice President Bunkering and Energy Transition, CMA CGM Group
- Dr Wang Jinbao, Researcher, Marine Design and Research Institute of China (MARIC); Deputy Director, SSNAME
If you would like to register for Nick's session, please register here.