Join Lloyd's Register & STC INSISO at our 2021 HSE Innovation Conference where we look forward to meeting, safely networking, and discussing a fantastic range of topics with like-minded professionals from a range of industries.
This year’s event focuses on living with risk, and specifically how innovation and technology can be used to make the decisions that control risk effectively. You’ll learn about a range of innovative HSE tools and methodologies designed to deliver an exponential leap in safety performance.
Keynote Speaker: Dr Phil Hammond
Phil Hammond is a doctor, journalist, broadcaster, campaigner and comedian. He will use the Keynote to stimulate your thinking around a number of themes which the medical world face, just as we do in our industrial world, on the challenges of Living With Risk.
Phil’s keynote kicks off a series of presentations and panel discussions that explore a range of solutions from innovators and practitioners spanning a number of key HSE topics. Each will consider how emerging thinking and technology can be used to positively impact our jobs and lives.
- Reflections, experiences and business lessons from operating through a Pandemic
- Gaining previously unseen insight through the use of technology to break new ground in:
- Big data Analytics
- AI in Incident Investigation & Root Cause Analysis
- Collaboration Design tools and techniques for the effective presentation of data
The event will feature breakout sessions, expert panel Q&A sessions and real case studies presented by leaders in their respective fields.
7th October, Tower Hill, Central London
Novotel London Tower Bridge,
10 Pepys Street,
EC3N 2NR, LONDON
The event is being hosted on a ’not for profit’ basis with fees kept to a minimum:
- 1-Day HSE Innovation Conference (7th Oct), £125 plus VAT
- 2-day Conference to include COMET User Group Event; £195 plus VAT
To secure your place for this event please email STC INSISO using the link above. They will then be in touch with booking information.
For details of how we collect and use your personal information please refer to our Privacy notice.