LashRight helps you model and choose the right container stacking arrangements during vessel design and operational load planning. Its advanced matrix solution models the complex behaviour of stacks and lashings, ensuring complete compliance with LR Rules and Regulations for the Classification of Ships, Part 3, Chapter 14.
LashRight quickly identifies components that exceed the Rule requirements, helping the user make the necessary changes to the container arrangement, weight distribution or lashing equipment.
- 3D display to assess the whole ship’s container arrangement.
- Simple and easy to use interface allows quick and efficient stack creation.
- Step-by-step wizards make analyses swift and simple.
- Covers industry standard containers and lashing equipment, or you can add your own specifications. to the software’s library.
- Simple pass/fail results for easy interpretation.
Please visit our local office websites or complete the form below for more information.
Join us at these forthcoming events
5 Mar 18
Seatrade Cruise Global
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
12 Mar 18
CMA Shipping 2018
Stamford, Connecticut, USA
26 Apr 18
Singapore Maritime Week: Lloyd’s List Business Briefing