Over the last three years LR geoscientists have worked with the Oil & Gas Authority (OGA) to produce regional databases and maps relevant to all plays on the UKCS.
The products include:
- Well tops database consistently interpreted at Group / Formation / Member levels
- Regional 2D seismic interpretations in all basins on the UKCS
- Regional depth structure and thickness maps
- Database of geochemical data
- Interpretation of shallow seismic anomalies related to active petroleum systems
- Regional reservoir distribution maps for each play on the UKCS
This experience places LR in an ideal position to support you in your assessment of 32nd Round exploration opportunities. We offer:
- 3D and 2D seismic interpretation for initial screening of structural and stratigraphic trapping
- Petrophysical analysis for missed pay opportunities
- Petroleum charge analysis for prospect risking
- Reservoir parameter mapping
- Volumetrics and risk analysis
- Field development options analysis and economic scoping documentation support for applications
Our latest updates.
LR and MatPal MoU to support maritime training in Guyana.
18 February 22
LR in at ground floor in Guyana.
17 February 22
LR Energy is now Vysus Group
06 November 20
Can't find what you are looking for?