Sourcing and attracting the right talent is critical, but not always straightforward - or cost-effective. To support the successful delivery of your project, the LR Owner's Engineer service can offer you embedded support - as soon as you need it, or can be tailored made to suit your project’s particular requirements.
What we offer
Whether it's across all project phases or limited to a specific project phase - we can provide the support you need.
This enables you to be sure that:
- Your project undergoes the correct due diligence
- You have access to the most up to date skills and knowledge
- You are using experienced specialist and project management personnel
- You have the access to the complete suite of LR services and skill sets
- You have local contacts and staff that speak your language, both technically and orally
What are the benefits?
Your project team will receive engineering, commercial and project management excellence. This delivers a number of benefits, including:
- Protecting your interests
- Monitoring your EPC contractor, on safety, performance, schedule, commercial and budget
- Applying a broad range of deep-domain expertise to your project
- Support for a credible project FID
- Investor confidence
- Advice on design optimisation
- 360 Project monitoring and reporting, including budget, technical, schedule and commercial
- Ensuring the project meets global industry best practice and standards
- Access to LR technical, commercial and specialist teams
Why choose LR?
When you choose to work with LR for your renewable energy project, you'll be working with a team of industry-leading experts. Our renewables experts have delivered for some of the world's most complex and ambitious projects, including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar and wave and tidal turbines. We have a global footprint, with offices and experts all over the world and we can apply our experience developed in mature renewables energy markets to those which are at an earlier stage of development. We are uniquely placed to support your project, throughout the entire lifecycle from development to decommissioning. Along with our marine heritage, we draw on decades of experience in energy and critical infrastructure. We have helped to shape and grow the renewable energy sector with our research and technology advancement activities and we remain committed to contributing to the low carbon future.
Here are some other services that you might be interested in.
Recent client projects
Recent client projects
Who we work with
We help businesses across dozens of sectors push forward and achieve like never before. How can we help you?
Case study: Installing a converter platform (TenneT)
Converting offshore wind power at sea and transmitting it to shore. Acting as the certifying authority for safe installation of the BorWin gamma platform.
What we think
LR's experts regularly share their research and insights.