The Provisional Rules for the Winterisation of Ships July 2015 includes the following sections:
- MATERIALS FOR HULL CONSTRUCTION AT LOW TEMPERATURES – WINTERISATION H
- MATERIALS FOR EQUIPMENT AND COMPONENTS AT LOW TEMPERATURES – WINTERISATION M
- MATERIALS FOR EQUIPMENT AND COMPONENTS AT LOW TEMPERATURES ENHANCED – WINTERISATION MEN
- EQUIPMENT AND SYSTEMS – WINTERISATION C
- EQUIPMENT AND SYSTEMS – WINTERISATION B
- EQUIPMENT AND SYSTEMS – WINTERISATION A
- SHIP SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- SYSTEMS REDUNDANCY – WINTERISATION WR
- STABILITY DUE TO ICE ACCRETION – WINTERISATION S
- ICE REMOVAL ARRANGEMENTS – WINTERISATION IR
- DIRECT DESIGN – WINTERISATION D
- DESIGN APPRAISAL, INSTALLATION, TESTING AND SURVEY
Please click to download the rules in either .chm or PDF format. Windows users must save the .chm file locally (e.g. desktop, C: drive) for the file to work. If you're using a mac, linux, smart phone or tablet you will need to download a .chm viewer to open the files below. These are readily available from Apple and Android app stores.
If you are experiencing difficulties downloading, accessing or viewing the Rules please read this guidance.