At LR, we understand that every reservoir is different and that each has its own unique challenges and potential.
We deliver solutions to help optimise your reservoir performance; from development and extraction from new reservoirs and enhancing recovery from fields that have been unreachable in the past to maximising depleting reservoirs and extending the life of mature assets.
What we offer
Our team of geologists, geophysicists, petrophysicists, reservoir engineers and subsurface specialists can help you to optimise performance across the full asset life cycle. With expertise in:
- Field Development and Management
- Production and recovery enhancement (IOR/EOR processes)
- Formation damage
- Production optimisation
- Core Analysis
- Unconventional resources
- Heavy oils
- Fractured reservoirs
- Carbon capture and storage (CCS)
- Technical commercial services
What are the benefits?
- Minimise drilling capital expenditure (CAPEX)
- Manage and mitigate sand production
- Avoid costly formation damage during drilling, completion, stimulation, workover, production and injection
- Extend the productive life of oil and gas assets
- Optimise completion design
- Maintain the value of the investment
Why choose LR?
Our renowned technical knowledge coupled with our recognised independence ensures that we focus on finding the right solution for you in the most cost-effective way. Our strength in depth across a wide range of disciplines guarantees we always have the right specialties to draw to optimise your reservoir performance.
OGA and LR mapping
Read more in related articles here
Join us at these forthcoming events
24 Mar 19
NACE Corrosion 2019.
Nashville, Tennessee USA
26 Mar 19
Safety Accelerator Virtual Pitch Sessions
27 Mar 19
Offshore Mediterranean Conference & Exhibition 2019
Who we work with
We help businesses across dozens of sectors push forward and achieve like never before. How can we help you?
RTAMO reduces maintenance hours by 44%
Our client was looking to optimise their maintenance schedule and make efficient use of resources. We helped to reduce annualised maintenance hours for them.
What we think
LR's experts regularly share their research and insights.