At LR, we understand that every reservoir is different and that each has its own unique challenges and potential.
We deliver solutions to help optimise your reservoir performance; from development and extraction from new reservoirs and enhancing recovery from fields that have been unreachable in the past, to maximising depleting reservoirs and extending the life of mature assets.
What we offer
Our team of geologists, geophysicists, petrophysicists, reservoir engineers and subsurface specialists can help you to optimise performance across the full asset life cycle. With expertise in:
- Field Development and Management
- Production and recovery enhancement (IOR/EOR processes)
- Formation damage
- Production optimisation
- Core Analysis
- Unconventional resources
- Heavy oils
- Fractured reservoirs
- Carbon capture and storage (CCS)
- Technical commercial services
What are the benefits?
- Minimise drilling capital expenditure (CAPEX)
- Manage and mitigate sand production
- Avoid costly formation damage during drilling, completion, stimulation, workover, production and injection
- Extend the productive life of oil and gas assets
- Optimise completion design
- Maintain the value of the investment
Why choose LR?
Our renowned technical knowledge coupled with our recognised independence ensures that we focus on finding the right solution for you in the most cost-effective way. Our strength in depth across a wide range of disciplines guarantees we always have the right specialties to draw to optimise your reservoir performance.
OGA and LR mapping
Read more in related articles here
Join us at these forthcoming events
24 Feb 20
Banff, Alberta, Canada
15 Mar 20
NACE Corrosion 2020.
Houston, TX United States
17 Mar 20
SPE LACPEC 2020.
Who we work with
We help businesses across dozens of sectors push forward and achieve like never before. How can we help you?
Advancing energy integration for the OGA
Lloyd's Register's report for the Oil and Gas Authority explores upstream opportunities in UK waters to cut greenhouse gas emissions.
What we think
LR's experts regularly share their research and insights.