UK Conformity Assessment: Closing the gap between CE and UKCA (North-European edition)
The United Kingdom Conformity Assessment (UKCA) will replace the EU’s CE Marking across the UK, starting on 01 January 2022. This webinar features two of Lloyd’s Register’s network of technical experts addressing the issues and questions around the upcoming implementation of UKCA Marking. This on-demand webinar also features a Q and A.
- What is UKCA?
- What do non-UK exporters need to understand and consider?
- What do UK importers need to understand and consider?
- Next steps for both importers and exporters
This webinar is designed for:
Manufacturers of products used in the industrial environment.
- Robert Pennycook, Technical Manager UK &I, Lloyd’s Register
- Marc Verboon, Quality Manager, Lloyd’s Register
- Ton Verburg, Area Manager North Europe, Lloyd’s Register