Human factors is concerned with the cognitive, physical and organisational elements in design and understanding the interactions among people and the various elements of a system. Working Environment considers the overall conditions that may affect personnel health and wellbeing. Our Human factors and working environment experts focus on the human element and apply their expert knowledge of the relationships between user, equipment and environment to optimise system performance.
With ever increasing focus on cost-efficiency, sophistication of complex systems and rapid developments in advanced automation and autonomous technologies, our human factors and working environment experts assist you to optimise health, safety, and human performance.
What we offer
We can assist you in enhancing operational up-time and achieving regulatory compliance while minimising the potential for human error and adverse health effects.
Drawing on a strong network of dedicated specialists within the various disciplines of human factors and working environment, we offer a broad range of services to all industries and sectors.
- Human Factors Integration
- Human Reliability Assessment
- Alarm Management
- Control Room Analyses
- Safety Culture Assessments
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) Assessment
- Workload Assessments
- Safety Critical Task Analysis
- Usability Assessment
- Competency Assessments
- Safety Case Support
- Scenario Analysis /CRIOP
- Workload Assessments
- Usability Assessments
- Operational Barrier Management
- Health Risk Assessments
- Chemical Health Risk Assessment
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Valve Criticality Analysis
- Working Environment Inspections
- Ergonomics/manual handling analysis
- Material handling
What are the benefits?
- Assurance that systems, products and assets deliver continuously high levels of performance and safety in all conditions
- Application of best practices for inclusive solutions
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies
- Ensure systems are designed to minimise human error
- Maintain a safe and effective working environment
Why choose LR?
Our human factors experts put the human first; ensuring focus is on the relationship between the human element and operating systems. We’ve performed assessments worldwide, helping improve design solutions, and increase production uptime. Our global risk management consultancy services have become the partner of choice for helping clients globally achieve their quality, health, safety, security, and environmental policy objectives.
Who we work with
We help businesses across dozens of sectors push forward and achieve like never before. How can we help you?
Providing expert advisory in geoscience for SSE.
Over the past six years, we have provided specialist advice to SSE on geophysics, geology and petrophysics.
What we think
LR's experts regularly share their research and insights.
Join us at these forthcoming events
24 Jan 19
LR nodigt u uit voor de LR Inspiratiedag:
13 Mar 19
Australia Oil & Gas Exhibition & Conference 2019
27 Mar 19
Offshore Mediterranean Conference & Exhibition 2019