From exploration to production, we support the offshore business with its subsea ambitions, needs and challenges. Our technical expertise covers the industry’s broad ranging requirements, including line sizing, stability, routing support, configuration selection, material selection, corrosion, installation considerations and cost estimation. You’ll find our people have experience working within multi-disciplinary teams, supporting through all project phases.
What we offer
Our subsea capabilities include:
- field architecture layout and cost estimating
- pipeline mechanical design
- advanced pipeline engineering
- cathodic protection design
- insulation and coating design
- landfall and shore approach design
- tie-in spool design and analysis
- pipeline structure layouts (PLETs, PLEMs and inline tees)
- material selection
- installation assessment and costing (shallow and deep water)
- equipment specification/selection.
What are the benefits?
Clients receive reports and presentations, providing the technical basis for our conclusions and recommendations and helping to inform decisions. Benefits include:
- technical troubleshooting
- heightened safety
- improved performance and capital returns.
Why choose LR?
We’ll tell you exactly what you need to know.
To in-depth technical expertise, we bring a totally impartial and informed view that you, your stakeholders and investors can trust. As an organisation, we’re independent from shareholder dividends and government control. And we have no vested interests in equipment suppliers, fabrication facilities or installation asset owners.
Who we work with
We help businesses across dozens of sectors push forward and achieve like never before. How can we help you?
WaveRoller- certifying pioneering underwater technologies.
Lloyd's Register awarded a successful technology qualification to AW Energy for their WaveRoller device; a device that generates renewables energy.
What we think
LR's experts regularly share their research and insights.
Join us at these forthcoming events
24 Feb 20
Banff, Alberta, Canada
15 Mar 20
NACE Corrosion 2020.
Houston, TX United States
17 Mar 20
SPE LACPEC 2020.