Qualify vendors using an industry leading categorisation method combined with LR's long history of independent assessments.
The SupplHi platform is unique in that it provides a detailed categorisation system for vendors. With more than 2,000 categories of equipment, buyers can drill down and find specific vendors quickly.
The Vendor PassportTM gives another level of assurance to buyers. Through the scheme, LR surveyors personally visit and assess the vendor for their categories of equipment. They assess the vendors in several areas, including:
- Project management
- Health, Safety and Environment factors (HSE)
- Site activities
- Risk and opportunity management
- Organisation and HR
- Corporate Social Responsibility and compliance
What we offer
The combination of expertise and deep domain knowledge across SupplHi and LR gives customers access to valuable new services which innovate the traditional purchase qualification process, including:
- The innovative Vendor Passport™ scheme which provides LR assured assessment of the vendor's ability to deliver complex goods and services, including the visit of each single manufacturing plant/facility
- A vendor management platform giving instant access to 17,000+ registered vendors from 100+ countries in 2,250 different categories of equipment
- A range of tailor-made services to set up and improve the categorization of goods and services for buyers, based on a holistic category structure which can be mapped to buyer's systems
What are the benefits?
LR and SupplHi are uniquely positioned to ensure that customers get significant value over and above other industry purchasing platforms by providing:
- Comparability of suppliers – based on detailed and accurate categorisation of supplies
- Global scale – connecting buyers and vendors through a single digital platform
- Peace of mind – leveraging consistent quality assurance standards developed with LR
- Reduced cost across the entire purchasing process
Talk to us if...
- You need to enhance and enlarge your vendor base
- You want to free up the time of senior resources
- You are looking for sustained cost reduction for vendor assessment activities
- You want to further mitigate risk in your vendor base and promote best practices
- You want to satisfy vendor compliance requirements in your sector
Let's talk about a new way to connect vendors and buyers.
Whether you're a vendor or a buyer, the Vendor Passport saves you time and money. Contact us through the form below and let's talk.
What we think
LR's experts regularly share their research and insights.