This ISO 45001 eLearning course is designed for anyone involved with health and safety management systems who want an appreciation of the structure and requirements of the ISO 45001 standard.
The course has been designed and developed by Lloyd’s Register management system experts to ensure participants gain knowledge of ISO 45001 requirements.
Who should attend?
- Persons responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a health and safety management system who want further knowledge about ISO 45001.
- Any member of staff wanting an appreciation of the purpose structure and requirements of the standard.
- Those requiring the knowledge necessary to interpret the requirements of ISO 45001.
What will you learn?
- The purpose and scope of ISO 45001
- The key terms and definitions
- The structure of ISO 45001
- An overview of the requirements of the ISO 45001 clauses
What do you need to prepare?
- A basic understanding of health and safety management systems would be beneficial however no specific pre-learning is required.
- Access to the e-Learning course
- Quizzes and tests of understanding
- A certificate of attendance
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.