IFS Food Defense v6.1 covers the identification and surveillance of potential sources of food attacks, sabotage, vandalism or terrorism. It also provides measures to help reduce the possibility of such attacks and how to comply with the IFS Food defence requirements – chapter 6.
You need this course if...
- You want to become familiar with IFS food defense requirements and guidelines
- You want to understand how to reduce the likelihood and consequences of an attack, potential act of sabotage, vandalism or terrorism
- You want to become familiar with the different methods for food defense hazard analysis and risk assessment
- You want to be prepared for your IFS audit, especially on chapter 6
- You want to reassure customers, press and public that ‘proportionate’ steps are in place to protect food
You will learn...
- IFS Food 6.1 requirements related to food defense
- IFS Food defense guidelines and other existing guidelines
- The different methods for food defense hazard analysis and risk assessment
- Tools for complying with IFS food defense requirements
You will need...
- A copy of the IFS Food v6.1 standard
Your future development
- To facilitate the correct comprehension and easy learning to all our delegates we propose our 8.5 hours Virtual Classroom course in two sessions (4 hours in the first session, 4.5 hours in the second session).
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.