You need this course if...
You will be completing conformance audits against procedures, work instructions, specifications, others related.
You will learn...
- The structure of an audit
- The key audit activities in the audit process
- How to prepare for an audit and construct an effective checklist
- How to gather audit evidence making use of interviewing, observation and document review skills
- How to evaluate audit evidence
- How to write nonconformity reports
- How to verify the effectiveness of corrective action
- How to conduct a follow up audit.
You will need...
No previous experience is required.
One day for the classroom course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 3-5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.