This five-day course is ideal to pursue a qualification or develop an advanced skill in information security management systems auditing. You will be provided with the knowledge and skills to carry out second party audits to address information security risks where key data is processed or handled by external organisations.
Successful completion of this widely accepted IRCA qualification will enhance your professional development and provide important industry recognition.
Who should attend?
- Individuals who wish to expand their knowledge on effective audit practices
- Organisations who want to build on existing ISMS auditing experience
- Individuals who want to audit existing ISMS processes for effectiveness and improvement.
What will you learn?
- To review the organisational documentation required by ISO 27001:2013 standard
- To produce a practical value-added documentation audit report
- To audit selected security controls
- To plan, conduct and conclude a practical audit
- To report findings accurately and factually
- To evaluate corrective actions
- The necessary skills to understand the results of your risk assessments and ensure all appropriate controls are deployed and monitored to protect your organisation from an information security breach.
What do you need to prepare?
- Knowledge of ISO 27001:2013 requirements, including principles and concepts
- To complete 2 hours of pre-course work prior to attending the course.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
CQI & IRCA certified
This Lloyd's Register training course satisfies the formal training requirements stipulated by the CQI & IRCA.
CQI and IRCA certified training is mapped to a unique competency framework based on the latest skills needed by employers. As an Approved Training Partner, LR has been thoroughly assessed to ensure the highest standards.
For more information, please visit the CQI & IRCA website.