You need this course if...
- You are considering ISO 27001:2013 certification
- You want to raise your awareness and understanding of ISO 27001:2013 and how it relates to effective information security and business performance
- You want to reinvigorate your current ISMS
You will learn...
- The purpose and benefits of an information security management system
- About Annex SL and how it relates to ISO 27001:2013
- More about the content of ISO 27001:2013 with emphasis on:
- Context of the organisation
- Risk-based thinking
- How the certification process works, if appropriate
Your future development
- Half day for the virtual course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be approx. 1.5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.