You need this course if...
- You are looking for a better understanding of the documented information requirements outlined in Annex SL
- You are looking to improve your management system regardless of discipline type.
You will learn...
- What is meant by 'documented information' and be able to explain its purpose
- About which core management system elements influence the potential need for the development of documented information, regardless of the specific system type or discipline
- About the generic documented information requirements referred to in Annex SL
- Why the extent of documented information can vary between organisations
- About the generic fundamental documented information control requirements referred to in Annex SL
- About the process approach.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.