You need this course if...
- you are an executive leader and / or senior manager and / or management representative and / or management systems practitioner and / or management systems auditor and / or process manager
- you want to learn about the requirements concerning risk-based thinking as defined in the latest Annex SL based management system standards
You will learn…
- the underlying principles concerning risk-based thinking
- the common risk-based requirements for a management system as defined in the management system standards that are based on Annex SL, e.g. ISO 9001:2015 - Quality management system requirements and ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental management system requirements, and how they may be addressed
- the high-level risk management structure and associated requirements as defined in ISO 31000:2009 Risk management principles and guidelines, and how these may be used to demonstrate conformity with a management system standard based on Annex SL, such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- how risk-based thinking at system level interrelates with operational risk-based methodologies, such as FMEA, HAZOP, HACCP, and discipline-specific risk requirements as defined in some management system standards, such as the determination of significant aspects as required in ISO 14001:2015.
You will need...
- ideally you will have an appreciation of at least one Annex SL based management system standard, e.g. ISO 9001:2015 and / or ISO 14001:2015
This course can be delivered either as a public event or as an in-company event and in a virtual or face-to-face classroom setting:
- ½ day public
- ½ day to 1 day in-company (tutor to tailor appropriate exercises within each session for 1 day delivery)