Scopes highlighted in green are fully approved.
Scopes highlighted in blue mean the company has the required systems and procedures but has yet to demonstrate these.
Scopes highlighted in amber are fully accredited but are due to expire in less than one month.
Scopes highlighted in red have expired accreditation.
CCCR - Construction, Commissioning & Connections (Routine).
PM - Procedures in place to manage the work and use companies holding construction accreditation.
CNRB - Connections Non Routine basic.
Specialist Iris Stop Connections
Specialist Stopple Connections
Specialist Hot Welding Connections
Specialist Large Diameter PE Branch Connections
- Civil Works - Excavation & Backfilling up to tile/tape level.
- O/Head - Overhead.
- S/Station - Substation.
- PM - The ICP does not have the capability to carry out any registered scopes of work directly but has demonstrated the competence to project manage work subcontracted to ICPs registered to undertake the subcontracted scope.
- Pport - Passport.
- CMS Construction of Mains and Services - All works - Covers off-site work and on-site work with pipe diameters over 355mm diameter
- CMS Construction of Mains and Services - Site works only - Covers work on development sites with mains up to 355mm diameter
- CMS Construction of Services on Development Sites - This scope covers service laying on connections not exceeding 63mm diameter (OD) including services to new on-site mains laid by others.
- PM - Procedures in place to manage the work and use companies holding construction accreditation.
- CMA - Construction of Mains
- CS - Construction of Services - This scope covers service laying on connections not exceeding 63mm diameter (OD) including services to new and existing mains adjoining development sites
- PDNHP - Permanent Disconnection Non-Household Premises (PDNHP)