You need this course if...
- You are looking for a better understanding of the documented information requirements outlined in Annex SL
- You are looking to improve your management system regardless of discipline type.
You will learn...
- What is meant by 'documented information' and be able to explain its purpose
- About which core management system elements influence the potential need for the development of documented information, regardless of the specific system type or discipline
- About the generic documented information requirements referred to in Annex SL
- Why the extent of documented information can vary between organisations
- About the generic fundamental documented information control requirements referred to in Annex SL
- About the process approach.
You will need...
- A fundamental understanding of ISO 22301 or, although not essential, have attended our Introduction to ISO 22301 course
- To be familiar with the critical operational activities that underpin the delivery of services and products provided by your organisation
- To have a basic understanding of management system frameworks.
Face To Face
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitate participation and discussion.