You need this course if...
- You are looking for a better understanding of the documented information requirements outlined in Annex SL
- You are looking to improve your management system regardless of discipline type.
You will learn...
- What is meant by 'documented information' and be able to explain its purpose
- About which core management system elements influence the potential need for the development of documented information, regardless of the specific system type or discipline
- About the generic documented information requirements referred to in Annex SL
- Why the extent of documented information can vary between organisations
- About the generic fundamental documented information control requirements referred to in Annex SL
- About the process approach.
You will need...
- A fundamental understanding of ISO 22301 or, although not essential, have attended our Introduction to ISO 22301 course
- To be familiar with the critical operational activities that underpin the delivery of services and products provided by your organisation
- To have a basic understanding of management system frameworks.
Pelatihan dari LR
Dengan Lloyd's Register, Anda dapat belajar dengan cara yang sesuai untuk Anda. Kami menawarkan kursus dalam berbagai gaya, mulai dari kelas in-house hingga virtual. Cari tahu lebih lanjut tentang Kursus Pelatihan Ascend dari Lloyd's Register.