If you are new to quality management this three-day course will provide you with the necessary skills to implement or improve your quality management system (QMS).
By attending this course, you will gain a wider understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and its requirements, learn how to develop quality policies, controls and procedures, manage audit activity, implement corrective action and develop an effective management review process.
Who should attend?
Anyone new to quality management or ISO 9001:2015 who wants to develop the skills to implement, maintain or be effective in leading the organisation's QMS.
What will you learn?
- The value of an effective QMS and how to manage and implement ISO 9001 effectively
- Essential definitions and terminology
- Best practices methods and the benefits on how to document systems and processes
- Plan, implement and manage your internal auditing activities
- Rectify any issues found by implementing effective corrective action
- What to expect from third-party assessment
- Develop effective policies and SMART objectives that support your QMS and business to help improve the performance of both
- Develop an appropriate management review process and continual improvement.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous knowledge or experience is required to attend this course.
- 17.75 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Pelatihan dari LR
Dengan Lloyd's Register, Anda dapat belajar dengan cara yang sesuai untuk Anda. Kami menawarkan kursus dalam berbagai gaya, mulai dari kelas in-house hingga virtual. Cari tahu lebih lanjut tentang Kursus Pelatihan Ascend dari Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
Bekerja samalah dengan pakar pelatihan kami untuk mengembangkan kursus atau program pelatihan khusus untuk kebutuhan Anda.