You need this course if...
- you want to audit Quality Management Systems against ISO 9001 requirements
- you are an Auditor or Quality System Manager and want to add to your credibility with a widely accepted qualification
- you want to satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA auditor certification
You will learn...
- the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor
- to prepare an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes and between members of an audit team
- how to audit processes for conformance and effectiveness, including any specific quality objectives
- to prepare thoroughly for audit and produce process based checklists
- How to audit processes for conformance and effectiveness, including any specific quality objectives
You will need...
- The aim of this course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to perform audits of management systems against ISO 9001.
Your future development
*You can find traininer profile in details once you click the image.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.
- 공개 교육
- 방문 교육