You need this course if...
- you want to audit Quality Management Systems against ISO 9001 requirements
- you are an Auditor or Quality System Manager and want to add to your credibility with a widely accepted qualification
- you want to satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA auditor certification
You will learn...
- the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor
- to prepare an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes and between members of an audit team
- how to audit processes for conformance and effectiveness, including any specific quality objectives
- to prepare thoroughly for audit and produce process based checklists
- How to audit processes for conformance and effectiveness, including any specific quality objectives
You will need...
- The aim of this course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to perform audits of management systems against ISO 9001.
Your future development
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.
- 공개 교육
- 방문 교육