3 dec 2020
- Locatie Online
- Trefpunt Webinar
Date: 03 December 2020
Time: 14:00 -15:00 CET
Are you an industrial manufacturer who wants to sell the equipment in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, and Armenia? Then you may need to apply for the Eurasian Conformity (EAC) certification. The EAC mark indicates that a product complies with all technical guidelines of the Eurasian Customs Unit. Lloyd's Register can assist you in the EAC certification to make the process as smooth as possible.
Join us for a free webinar with our experts discussing the EAC certification process and take the opportunity to ask any questions that you may have on this topic.
Topics which will be covered:
- Introduction to EAC certification
- Explanation of certification process and lead times
- Importance of Eurasian Customs Union markets to European manufacturers
- Types of certificate and declarations and their validity
- Update on recent and upcoming changes
- Live Q&A session