3 Apr 2020
- Location Bangsaen Heritage
- Venue Chonburi
- Time 1pm - 4.30pm
The Automotive industry has undergone lots of changes in the recent years. One big change was the introduction of IATF 16949 standard. For a successful implementation of this standard, it is essential that the people responsible for it in any organisation understand the requirements of the standard very clearly. Many a times, implementation becomes a challenge when organisations do not have a clear idea of all the requirements mentioned in the standard. In order to address this, Lloyd’s Register is hosting a half day seminar on 3rd April 2020.
Join us to understand how to tackle the implementation challenges for IATF 16949.
Our expert will cover:
- Key Drivers of change for IATF 16949 and the key changes
- Understanding the requirements of IATF 16949
- Eligibility for certification of IATF 16949
- Sis and FAQs
- Open house discussion on common implementation challenges