14 Nov 2019
- Location Thailand
- Venue Bangkok
- Event_name Key Changes and Understanding FMEA
The Seminar focused the AIAG – VDA FMEA Handbook Background and overview of the 7 steps of the New FMEA process and how it is managed as a process and introduction to Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA). The approaches discussed and employed in this seminar are consistent with the intent and guidelines in the AIAG – VDA FMEA 1st Edition & AIAG FMEA 4th Edition issued by AIAG and VDA.
Who should Attend?
Persons who involved in product and process development activities, either as a team member or leading the activities, IATF 16949 internal auditors, anyone interested in learning more about FMEA, and anyone involved in the implementation of IATF 16949.
- AIAG – VDA FMEA Handbook Background
- Compare the difference points between AIAG – VDA FMEA 1st Edition & AIAG FMEA 4th Edition
- Basic Summary 7 Steps of New FMEA
- The Difference between Risk Priority Number (RPN) Valve and Action Priority (AP)