- NSR assesses your designs against Lloyd's Register's Rules and Regulations for the Classification of Naval Ships. It enables you to verify Rule compliance, pinpoint Rule failures and identify areas of concern and any design modifications that may be required.
- NSR helps you improve the efficiency of your initial design process. Faster modelling provides significant savings in design time and cost while greater confidence in Rule compliance reduces risk in early steel cutting.
- Global bending and shear strength, including ultimate strength and direct shear flow calculations.
- Scantling requirements for primary and secondary longitudinal and secondary plating and stiffening.
- Extreme and residual strength.