We understand that an effective risk management system reduces your exposure to risk from accidents and associated potential litigation, regulatory enforcement, loss of productivity and damage to public reputation.
Our risk management system not only ensures asset, public and personal risks are properly identified and controlled, but we also enhance your business performance by driving the process of continuous improvements.
What we offer
We help identify, assess and control your organisations threats of risk from various sources including; financial and digital assets, legal liabilities, strategic management, accidents and natural disasters.
We focus on helping organisations manage HSSE by;
- - Developing and implementing the HSSE management systems, including the policy, organisational structure, safety responsibilities, and supporting processes and procedures.
- - Advising on relevant standards and regulations and how these affect the organisation.
- - Defining and setting safety and risk targets and other key safety performance indicators.
- - Validating the safety of organisational changes and changes to a safety management system. Auditing, monitoring and reviewing performance of safety management systems.
- - We also undertake due diligence, verification, legal compliance and business assurance audits.
Asset Integrity Management
Our specialist expertise and practical guidance provides cost reductions, increased up-time of equipment, adjusted planning due to facility and operational changes, improved condition monitoring techniques for extended component life as well as asset life extension.
We help develop barrier management systems and tools to measure and verify the performance of safety critical elements/barriers to ensure that they are identified, functional and well maintained throughout the lifetime of a facility.
Emergency preparedness planning
Emergency preparedness planning (EPA) is crucial in order to safeguard human, environment and material assets from adverse effects in case of unintended incidents. We ensure that your emergency response on the installation reflects the findings from risk assessments and operational risks.
Our safety cases are supported by evidence, to justify and document that your assets are safe for any specific application or regulatory environment.
We provide Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSSE) audits and verification support.
Integrated Project Member
We provide an integrated set of risk management services to help you meet best practice in process safety, technical safety and human factors risk management.
What are the benefits?
- Reduce the exposure to risks from accidents and associated potential litigation, regulatory enforcement, loss of productivity and damage to public reputation.
- Better decision support to verify how performance and efficiency goals can be met
- Avoidance of failures with improved design solutions
Why choose LR?
Our combined knowledge, skills set and track record represent decades’ worth of risk experience internationally. Our risk management experts are committed to supporting your continual improvement to risk by identifying hazards and reducing risk. Our global risk management consultancy services have become the partner of choice for helping clients globally achieve their quality, health, safety, security, and environmental policy objectives.
Who we work with
We help businesses across dozens of sectors push forward and achieve like never before. How can we help you?
Validation of APPEA method, financial assurance
Making environmental plans possible. Validating APPEA’s industry method to demonstrate financial assurance before operating offshore in Australian waters.
What we think
LR's experts regularly share their research and insights.
Join us at these forthcoming events
3 Dec 19
4 Dec 19
2019 International WorkBoat Show
New Orleans, Louisiana