You need this course if...
- You want an understanding of the development of a plating management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain.
- Intended to provide a common approach to a plating management system for automotive production and service part organizations.
You will learn...
- Assessment Process and application of process approach to auditing as identified by the requirements of IATF 16949:2019.
- Each assessment shall include a review of the organization’s systems using the PSA.
- Successive Job Audits
- Assessor Qualifications
- The Process Tables are specific to plating processes:
- Process Table A : Zinc / Zinc alloy plating
- Process Table B : Surface preparation of metals for decorative plating
- Process Table C : Surface preparation of ABS & PCABS plastics for decorative plating
- Process Table D : Decorative plating
- Process Table E : Mechanical plating
- Process Table F : Electropolishing and chrome flash on stainless steel
- Process Table G : Hard chrome plating
- Process Table H : Electroless nickel plating (chemical)
- Process Table I : Hydrogen embrittlement, relief bake process
- Process Table J : Accessories, process facility
You will need...
- Basic knowledge or experience with Plating Process
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.