You need this course if...
- You want an understanding of the development of a coating management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain.
- Intended to provide a common approach to a coating management system for automotive production and service part organizations.
You will learn...
- Assessment Process and application of process approach to auditing as identified by the requirements of IATF 16949:2019.
- Each assessment shall include a review of the organization’s systems using the:
COATING SYsTEM ASSESSMENT
- Successive Job Audits
- Assessor Qualifications
- The Process Tables are specific to coating processes:
- Process Table A : Aqueous cleaning
- Process Table B : Mechanical cleaning
- Process Table C : Conversion coating (phosphate, non-phosphate, chromate, non-chromate)
- Process Table D : Powder coating
- Process Table E : Electrocoating
- Process Table F : Spray
- Process Table G : Dip / spin
- Process Table H : Autodeposition
- Process Table I : Curing
- Process Table J : Anodization
- Process Table K : Facilities / Equipment
- Process Table L : Inspection and Tests
You will need...
- Basic knowledge or experience with Coating Process.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.