The North American automotive association AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group) is the publisher of the CQI-Standards (“CQI” =Continuous Quality Improvement developed by AIAG's OEM and Supplier members. AIAG Quality Steering Committee and the OESA (the Original Equipment Suppliers Association) Warranty Management Council have approved on: 1) warranty manual development and 2) No Trouble Found (NTF) reduction strategies.
This guideline, when coupled with applicable customer specific requirements, is intended to be an industry-wide suggested approach for managing warranty processes with the consumer in mind. It is highly recommended that the entire supply chain support the implementation of CQI-14 for the full benefit and improved performance to be realized.
Results of implementation may include: warranty incident reduction, reduced warranty costs, increased efficiency of resources, higher consumer loyalty, increased vehicle residual values and a more positive industry image.
This guideline will reflect the steps that the OEM can take to help the supply chain and its own organization address warranty issues more effectively.
You need this course if...
This seminar is for all functions involve in handling, analysis and manage warranty claim and personnel in Quality Assurance, Inspection, Measuring and Test activities within organization and also Internal Auditor which need to understand topics regarding in-warranty claim Handling Process.
You will learn...
- Establishing the baseline: Introduction to warranty
- Consumer event and dealership activities
- Proactive prevention: Lesson learned in pre-program activities
- Implementing lessons learned: Advanced product quality planning (APQP)
- Containing warranty issues: Post-start of production
- Preventing future warranty event: Action/Solutions
- Continuous improvement: Institutionalizing the process
- Automotive warranty management assessment
You will need...
The participant should have basic knowledge or experience with handling, analysis and manage in-warranty claim.