You need this course if...
- You want an understanding of the development of a soldering management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain.
- Intended to provide a common approach to a soldering management system for automotive production and service part organizations.
You will learn...
- Assessment Process and application of process approach to auditing as identified by the requirements of IATF 16949:2019.
- Each assessment shall include a review of the organization’s systems using the SSA
- Successive Job Audits
- Assessor Qualifications
- The Process Tables are specific to soldering processes:
- Process Table A - Soldering paste printing
- Process Table B - Soldering joint inspection
- Process Table C - Placing surface mounted part
- Process Table D - Solder fusion coating
- Process Table E - Glue dispensing process
- Process Table F - Flux application for wave soldering
- Process Table G - Pre-heating for soft-soldering process
- Process Table H - Wave soldering
- Process Table I - Fountain soldering process
- Process Table J - Dip soldering
- Process Table K - Selective soldering
- Process Table L - Automated iron soldering
- Process Table M - Manual iron soldering
- Process Table N - Laser and soft beam soldering
- Process Table O - Induction soldering
- Process Table P - Conformal Coat and Test
- Process Table Q - PCB separation
- Process Table R - PCB in-circuit testing (ICT)
- Process Table S - Rework of soldering processes
You will need…
- Basic knowledge or experience with Soldering Process
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitate participation and discussion.
21 Oct 2020
Bangkok, LR Office
- THB 4500 excluding tax