You need this course if...
- You want an understanding of the development of a soldering management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain.
- Intended to provide a common approach to a soldering management system for automotive production and service part organizations.
You will learn...
- Assessment Process and application of process approach to auditing as identified by the requirements of IATF 16949:2019.
- Each assessment shall include a review of the organization’s systems using the SSA
- Successive Job Audits
- Assessor Qualifications
- The Process Tables are specific to soldering processes:
- Process Table A - Soldering paste printing
- Process Table B - Soldering joint inspection
- Process Table C - Placing surface mounted part
- Process Table D - Solder fusion coating
- Process Table E - Glue dispensing process
- Process Table F - Flux application for wave soldering
- Process Table G - Pre-heating for soft-soldering process
- Process Table H - Wave soldering
- Process Table I - Fountain soldering process
- Process Table J - Dip soldering
- Process Table K - Selective soldering
- Process Table L - Automated iron soldering
- Process Table M - Manual iron soldering
- Process Table N - Laser and soft beam soldering
- Process Table O - Induction soldering
- Process Table P - Conformal Coat and Test
- Process Table Q - PCB separation
- Process Table R - PCB in-circuit testing (ICT)
- Process Table S - Rework of soldering processes
You will need…
- Basic knowledge or experience with Soldering Process