You need this course if...
- You want an understanding of the development of a molding management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain
- Intended to provide a common approach to a molding management system for automotive production and service part organizations.
You will learn...
- Assessment Process and application of process approach to auditing as identified by the requirements of IATF 16949:2019
- Each assessment shall include a review of the organization’s systems using the
MOLDING SYSTEM ASSESSMENT
- Successive Job Audits
- Assessor Qualifications
- The Process Tables are specific to molding processes:
- Process Table A : Injection molding
- Process Table B : Blow Molding
- Process Table C : Vacuum forming
- Process Table D : Compression molding
- Process Table E : Transfer molding
- Process Table F : Extrusion (extrusion molding)
- Process Table G : Process control and testing equipment
- Process Table H : Part inspection and testing
You will need...
Basic knowledge or experience with Molding Process
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.