You need this course if...
- You want an understanding of the development of a molding management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain
- Intended to provide a common approach to a molding management system for automotive production and service part organizations.
You will learn...
- Assessment Process and application of process approach to auditing as identified by the requirements of IATF 16949:2019
- Each assessment shall include a review of the organization’s systems using the
MOLDING SYSTEM ASSESSMENT
- Successive Job Audits
- Assessor Qualifications
- The Process Tables are specific to molding processes:
- Process Table A : Injection molding
- Process Table B : Blow Molding
- Process Table C : Vacuum forming
- Process Table D : Compression molding
- Process Table E : Transfer molding
- Process Table F : Extrusion (extrusion molding)
- Process Table G : Process control and testing equipment
- Process Table H : Part inspection and testing
You will need...
Basic knowledge or experience with Molding Process