You need this course if...
- Requirements for foundry suppliers of OEM automotive castings
- It is a collective effort by OEM and Tier 1 customers to create common process requirements for foundries, requirements which our shared experiences tell us will benefit the foundry industry for their OEM automotive customers
- To have robust processes which minimize the risk of casting defects in automotive applications
You will learn...
- Assessment Process and application of process approach to auditing as identified by the requirements of IATF 16949:2019.
- Each assessment shall include a review of the organization’s systems using the CSA
- Successive Job Audits
- Assessor Qualifications
- The Process Tables are specific to casting processes:
- Process Table A : Ductile Iron
- Process Table B : Grey Iron
- Process Table C : Centrifugal Liners
- Process Table D : Aluminium Semi-Permanent Mold
- Process Table E : Aluminium Semi-Permanent Mold Cylinder Heads
- Process Table F : Aluminium Green Sand
- Process Table G : Investment Casting (Iron/ Steel)
- Process Table H : Aluminium High Pressure Die Cast
- Process Table I : Magnesium High Pressure Die Cast
- Process Table J : Aluminium Permanent Mold
- Process Table K : Aluminium Piston
- Process Table L : Zinc High Pressure Die Cast
- Process Table M : Compacted Graphite Iron
You will need...
- Basic knowledge or experience with Casting Process
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitate participation and discussion.
17 Nov - 18 Nov 2020
Bangkok, LR Office
- THB 4500 excluding tax