You need this course if...
You are seeking to gain an appreciation of the FSSC 22000 5.0 version scheme and the associated management system requirements.
You will learn...
- Key features of the Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 4.1 Scheme.
- Management of Services
- Supervision of Personnel
- Management of Supplied materials
- Food Defense
You will need...
- Experience of working in the food manufacturing sector.
- Knowledge of HACCP principles.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
You future development...
- Food Safety Management System Lead Auditor (FSSC 22000 and CQI & IRCA registered)
- HACCP Principles, interpretation and application
Face To Face
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitate participation and discussion.
7 Jun 2020
- THB 4000 excluding tax