At Lloyd's Register, we always strive to work in close partnership with you to design and deliver the most effective training solutions, maximising your return on investment and deliver the results you require and expect.
All our public courses can be taken In-house as a high-value bespoke solution delivered by our specialised trainers.
We are able to dynamically train your people, keep the focus on your business needs, transfer the learning and develop your management systems at the same time. This method is a faster and more reliable pathway to initial certification of your management systems.
- In-house training allows you to reduce training budget by reducing travel and accommodation expenses, which can be significant.
- In-house training provides the opportunity to bring all the key team members together in their working environment with minimal disruption to daily business operations.
- Our training and development solutions are aligned to your organisation’s strategic direction and business objectives.
- High return on investment through bespoke solutions that deliver expected results
- Reduced training and development costs per delegate
- You decide in partnership with your LR trainer the what, who, where, when, how and why for the bespoke in-house training solutions.
- Training and development solutions are aligned to your organisation’s strategic direction, business objectives, including scope & purpose of your management systems and improvement targets.
- Opportunity to bring directors, managers and/or their key teams together to ensure unity of purpose, co-ordinated improvements and achievement of high performance.
- Opportunity to train your people and develop your management systems at the same time in their working environment, instantly transferring learning into the workplace and achieving real-time improvements.
- Minimal disruption to people and daily business operations – Faster and more efficient pathways to initial certification of your management systems.
Why choose LR?
At LR, we always strive to work in close partnership with you to design and deliver the most effective and cost-efficient in-house solutions, maximising your return on investment through events that meet your needs and deliver the results you expect. It’s all about the development of you, your organisation, your management systems and your people.
Who we work with
We help businesses across dozens of sectors push forward and achieve like never before. How can we help you?
Advancing energy integration for the OGA
Lloyd's Register's report for the Oil and Gas Authority explores upstream opportunities in UK waters to cut greenhouse gas emissions.
What we think
LR's experts regularly share their research and insights.
Join us at these forthcoming events
3 Apr 20
IATF 16949 Implementation Seminar
4 May 20
Offshore Technology Conference 2020.
29 Jun 20
CMA Shipping 2020.