Who should attend?
- You are the one who manage the internal audit of your organization
- You have to conduct the internal audit of your management system, whether it is quality, environmental, occupational health & safety, energy or other management system
What will you learn?
- The approaches that facilitate the audit, including:
- the process approach
- the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- risk based thinking
- Auditor competency and improvement process
- How to manage the audit team
- Managing an audit program
- How to manage the effective audit process
- How to develop the audit plan and checklist
- How to conduct the audit
- How to write the effective audit report and nonconformity report
- Corrective action process
- Audit code of conduct
What do you need to prepare?
- Background on the requirements that you are going to conduct the audit
Your future development
- Management System Lead Auditor
- See our Business Improvement courses
Face To Face
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitate participation and discussion.