You need this if...
- Who wants to be the internal auditor for the organisation
- Who wants to learn and understand the practical of the audit processes based on ISO 19011: 2018
You will learn...
- How the benefit of the audit results can improve the organisation’s business and its objectives as it shall be complied with the FSSC 22000 standard.
- Objectives, goal and requirements of FSSC 22000.
- How audit processes within the organisation effected to the implementation of quality and food safety standards in the organisation.
- Roles and responsibilities of the internal auditor.
- How to create the effective internal audit plan.
- To be ensure the implementation on quality and food safety in the organisation is conform to the requirements.
- How to perform audit processes effectively.
- How to collect the audit evidences.
- Reporting the audit results.
- What is the corrective action and who has the responsibility to do effectively.
- Audit follow-up and confirm the effectiveness of internal audit activity.
You will need...
- No required for auditing experience.
- Should passed FSSC 22000 Appreciation and Interpretation training course (for more understanding).
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
- FSMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Tutored Audits (audit practical in the organisation)
- For more information please go to our business development courses.
Face To Face
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitate participation and discussion.
11 Nov - 12 Nov 2020
Bangkok, LR Office
- THB 6500 excluding tax