You need this if...
- Who wants to be the internal auditor for the organisation
- Who wants to learn and understand the practical of the audit processes based on ISO 19011: 2018
You will learn...
- How the benefit of the audit results can improve the organisation’s business and its objectives as it shall be complied with the FSSC 22000 standard.
- Objectives, goal and requirements of FSSC 22000.
- How audit processes within the organisation effected to the implementation of quality and food safety standards in the organisation.
- Roles and responsibilities of the internal auditor.
- How to create the effective internal audit plan.
- To be ensure the implementation on quality and food safety in the organisation is conform to the requirements.
- How to perform audit processes effectively.
- How to collect the audit evidences.
- Reporting the audit results.
- What is the corrective action and who has the responsibility to do effectively.
- Audit follow-up and confirm the effectiveness of internal audit activity.
You will need...
- No required for auditing experience.
- Should passed FSSC 22000 Appreciation and Interpretation training course (for more understanding).
- FSMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Tutored Audits (audit practical in the organisation)
- For more information please go to our business development courses.
Face To Face
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitate participation and discussion.