You need this course if...
- You are EMS committee or responsible person to run EMS in the organization.
- You still not quite understand the requirements, what the requirements expect you to do and have no idea how to implement.
- You are an internal auditor who would like to improve the EMS through effective internal audit.
- You have difficulty implementing internal audit because the limited understanding of the ISO 14001 requirements.
You will learn...
- Principles for EMS which support the implementation and audit process
- Environmental related terms and definitions
- ISO 14001 requirements interpretation clause by clause and linkage to the organizational management system
- The example and case study for better understanding
- What is/are the evidence(s) you should looking for when auditing each requirements
You will need...
Some knowledge on the quality concept and management system of your organisation.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- Environmental Aspect and Risk Assessment
- International EMS Auditor
- EMS Auditor / Lead Auditor