You need this course if...
You are from any organization in the food supply chain, i.e. from “farm to fork” and want an understanding of ISO 22000, its content and application.
You will learn...
- The background and principles of food safety management systems (FSMS).
- How to identify the key attributes of an effective FSMS.
- To describe, analyse and interpret the fundamental requirements of ISO 22000.
You will need...
Prior experience of working in the food chain and knowledge of HACCP principles.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
You future development...
- Internal Auditor.
- Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor (FSSC 22000 and IRCA approved).
- ISO 22000 Auditor/Lead Auditor Conversion (IRCA approved).
- FSSC 22000 approved courses (FSSC 22000 approved).
- See our Business Improvement courses.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.