You need this course if...
- you are responsible for managing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- you own or manage processes in your organisation
- you are an Internal Auditor of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- you require an understanding of the extent and nature of the changes introduced by ISO 45001:2018, that will supersede OHSAS 18001:2007
You will learn...
- What Annex SL is and its influence in shaping the future of all management systems standards
- The impact of Annex SL
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 45001:2018 when compared with OHSAS 18001:2007
- How long a migration period you have before the changes become mandatory
You will need...
- to possess some knowledge of the current OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.