You need this course if...
- You wish to build on your existing occupational health and safety management system internal auditing experience
- You are an internal occupational health and safety management system auditor wanting to learn about ISO 45001 and how the revisions to this standard affect you
- You are an internal auditor working in an organisation that is certified to OHSAS 18001:2007 and is migrating to the new revision of the standard.
You will learn...
- The key changes introduced in ISO 45001
- The enhanced requirements concerning process thinking and use of the process model to prepare for an internal audit
- How to audit the effective implementation of processes, taking into consideration the context of the organisation, risks and opportunities and monitoring and measurement requirements
- The requirements for leadership and identify related audit evidence.
You will need...
- To have attended an internal occupational health and safety management system auditor training course and have experience of conducting occupational health and safety management system audits
- Basic knowledge of ISO 45001 prior to attending this course, which ideally will have been acquired by attending the Lloyd's Register ISO 45001 Update Workshop training course.
One day face-to-face