You need this course if...
- You are QMS committee or responsible person to run QMS in the organization.
- You still not quite understand the requirements, what the requirements expect you to do and have no idea how to implement.
- You are an internal auditor who would like to improve the QMS through effective internal audit.
- You have difficulty implementing internal audit because the limited understanding of the ISO 9001 requirements.
You will learn...
- Quality concept
- Underline principles for QMS which support the audit process
- Quality related terms and definitions
- ISO 9001 requirements interpretation clause by clause and linkage to the organizational management system
- The example and case study for better understanding
- What is/are the evidence(s) you should looking for when auditing each requirements
Your future development
- Internal QMS Auditor
- QMS Lead Auditor
- See our Business Improvement courses
You will need...
Some knowledge on the quality concept and management system of your organisation.