You need this course if...
- You are QMS committee or responsible person to run QMS in the organization.
- You still not quite understand the requirements, what the requirements expect you to do and have no idea how to implement.
- You are an internal auditor who would like to improve the QMS through effective internal audit.
- You have difficulty implementing internal audit because the limited understanding of the ISO 9001 requirements.
You will learn...
- Quality concept
- Underline principles for QMS which support the audit process
- Quality related terms and definitions
- ISO 9001 requirements interpretation clause by clause and linkage to the organizational management system
- The example and case study for better understanding
- What is/are the evidence(s) you should looking for when auditing each requirements
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- Internal QMS Auditor
- QMS Lead Auditor
- See our Business Improvement courses
You will need...
Some knowledge on the quality concept and management system of your organisation.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.