You need this course if...
- You have to solve the nonconformity found during the internal audit, from customer complaint or from daily operation.
- You want to improve the process by effectively implement the corrective action.
You will learn...
- The approaches that facilitate the corrective action including:
- the process approach
- the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- risk based thinking
- evidence-based approach to decision making
- Type of problem and cause
- 5 Gens concept
- Management tools for cause analysis
- Why-why analysis technique
You will need...
No management system background required
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- QMS Lead Auditor
- See our Business Improvement courses
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitate participation and discussion.
15 Nov - 16 Nov 2020
Bangkok, LR Office
- THB 4000 excluding tax