You need this course if...
You have to conduct the audit of your suppliers to make sure that they conform to the supplier manual or agreed requirements.
You will learn...
- The approaches that facilitate the audit including:
- the process approach
- the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- risk based thinking
- The quality management principles and audit principles
- ISO 19011:2018 Guideline for auditing management system
- Auditor competency and improvement process
- How to manage the audit team
- How to manage the effective audit process
- How to develop the audit plan and checklist
- How to conduct the audit
- How to write the effective audit report and nonconformity report
- Corrective action process
- Audit code of conduct
You will need...
Background on the requirements that you are going to conduct the audit
Your future development
- QMS Lead Auditor
- See our Business Improvement courses