You need this course if...
You have to conduct the audit of your suppliers to make sure that they conform to the supplier manual or agreed requirements.
You will learn...
- The approaches that facilitate the audit including:
- the process approach
- the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- risk based thinking
- The quality management principles and audit principles
- ISO 19011:2018 Guideline for auditing management system
- Auditor competency and improvement process
- How to manage the audit team
- How to manage the effective audit process
- How to develop the audit plan and checklist
- How to conduct the audit
- How to write the effective audit report and nonconformity report
- Corrective action process
- Audit code of conduct
You will need...
Background on the requirements that you are going to conduct the audit
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- QMS Lead Auditor
- See our Business Improvement courses
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitate participation and discussion.
8 Oct - 9 Oct 2020
Bangkok, LR Office
- THB 6500 excluding tax