You need this course if...
- You are responsible for managing a quality management system that integrate with CSR from customers
- You have the desire to learn about the application of VDA 6.3 to your quality management system
You will learn...
- Process Audit is a new paradigm in the monitoring arena. It is the link between system monitoring and product inspection. This review provides information on process capabilities in product planning and service planning.
- This course is specially designed for companies looking for a process validation process. This course provides participants with insight into the requirements for reviewing the key concepts and roles of internal auditors in VDA 6.3
- This Audit scheme is intended to monitor the process during the Product Development Phase and during the Serial Production Phase.
- Concepts and requirements
- How to demonstrate the application
You will need...
- To possess knowledge of the requirements defined in IATF 16949 and their application
- Experience in operating and maintaining quality management systems
Your future development
- IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor
- Other Lloyd's Register courses in business improvement