Benefits of transferring to LR
- No annual management or application fee
- Takeover visit at no additional cost if incorporated as part of your surveillance visit
- Assurance of qualified assessors with knowledge of your industry sector
- Unique in being recognised by UKAS as able to offer accredited certification in any industry sector for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001
- Our unique Business Assurance approach allows assessments to be tailored to the specific needs of your management system and business.
What is involved?
Transferring your certification will typically involve an assessor visiting to review the status of your current approval and to plan future surveillance visits. Typically, we would look at the following:
- changes to the organisation and management system
- internal and external audit reports
- corrective and preventive action
- management review
- current certification, standards and scope
- surveillance programme
Once this visit has been completed successfully we will issue you with a new certificate and agree a surveillance programme. LR would normally look to maintain your current cycle of surveillance and certificate renewal visits.
What we think
LR's experts regularly share their research and insights.